Sunday, February 4, 2007

Theoの誕生日会!

Ever since I started my internship at Credit Suisse, I have been neglecting my frenz, and family members. Felt really guilty abt it. And recently, one of my frenz passed away, and that really shocked me. I always thought that I am still young, and I have much time on my hand. Studies and GPA first, and frenz can wait (hmm, I guess I'm a mugger?). But now I realize how foolish I once was. Life is really fragile and u will have so much regret if u never really spend time with pple whom u love so much. So for the past week I tried to catch up with those that I could meet.

And there are so many more frenz I would like to meet up be4 i fly off to Japan. Especially those who are going for exchange during year 3 term 1, I would not be seeing you for one whole freaking year! So please drop me an email or sms to make an appointment with me. Currently, I'm booked for the whole of next week , but I will be free from 12 Feb onwards, at least for now. (I'm free on Valentine too, unfortunately)


Anyway, this is supposed to be abt Theo's bday. My apology for disgressing. i shall let the photos do the talking.



SESS rocks!My best project teammates ever! Awesome Marketing team!

A pity Victor and Thin were not with us:(Hmmm, Nanyang girls who can't speak Chinese. No wonder they are close frenz - birds of a feather flock together:)Theo and her sis.. And make a guess at her sister's name!僕は本当に世界の一番幸せの男ですよ!
YL looked real good on this photo. I wonder who's the photographer? hmm..

Loot! Pirates game! Quite cool:)

Don was trying his best to teach us how to play the game.
(Is Theo's bday party that boring?)
Sigh, I afraid so...But life can never be boring when Harugay and Dex are together!
Mini bday celebration for Harvey, who was so moved that he could not utter a word. Oh, remind me to upload the video where Dex sang happy bday in his soprano-like voice.
Bday duo - 美女与野兽



3 comments:

--Freelancejoker said...

hahah... you better keep to it and blog more man. keep the fire burning!

Unknown said...

I am not sure if friends can wait. Maybe they can, but I wouldn't dare risking it. Reality hangs on the balance of gains and losses. You will never know how much you have gained or lost until you have come to the end.

It is good to aim high in life. Rest assured that I would support your every endeavours. Regardless of the distance between us, I believe we would always be best of friends.

Take care. Don't forget this poor little friend of yours when you make it big in the future!

Thor said...

oh man, thanks so much:)

Freelancejoker, haven't seen that nick for so long liaoz..

And arigatou, jm! Very touched by ur second paragraph. Jm san ga zettai wasurenai!