Tuesday, February 20, 2007

僕の過去数日の日記

Okay, some updates on the past few days of my life. Well, I became even busier after I completed my internship at Credit Suisse. From Monday to Wednesday, I was helping out at the JCC Origami booth and the workshop. More details on those few days could be found on: jccgasuki.blogspot.com.

Some interesting things happened while I was manning the booth. Opposite our booth was (my guess) a LTB project booth, which was promoting safe sex and healthy lifestyle. And on the Wednesday, they had this little game which required 3 couples. As SMU students are notoriously busy and nonchalant to things that do not concern their grades, the people manning the booth were facing difficulties in attracting 3 couples to participate in their game.

And they were so desperate that they came up to my booth and pleaded me to join their game. But you know I'm the most eligible bachelor in SESS, and I do not have a gal frenz. But those guys were so desperate that they said anyone will do. Even a guy will do.

So I pulled Qihan (who was innocently folding origami hearts at my booth) and forced him to be my gay partner. Haha, look at his forced bitter smile...
And our opponent was another pair of feigned couple from the Gym Staff:
So the game mainly revolved around 2 quizzes and some exercises. It was quite fun after all. And I was making fun of the gym staff team all the time, that if they didn't win the game, they would put shame on all the Gym Staff people.
At the end of the day, the Gym Staff team did emerge champion and win themselves the latest Creative mp3 player (cost around $249). The gay team (which was my team) was the first runner-up, and we won a Creative live cam (cost around $160). Haha, real cool. The live cam will come in handy when I'm in Japan.
Okie. it's getting late, I will talk about my gathering with my secondary school friends some other day. Yawn...

No comments: