Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thorの天使たち

Last night, when I woke up to go to the loo, I was bitten by my stupid black rabbit. He rushed towards me when I was about to step out of the toilet, and sank his vicious teeth into my ankles. So now I have two vampire-like bites on my ankles. How I hate my stupid rabbit.

Here are some photos of my wonderful project mates at Credit Suisse. We were supposed to do a review of our experience in Credit Suisse with the Head of IB Operations, HR managers and Directors at the end of our internship. I guess my team did a good job; my manager loved our presentation, and commented we looked prepared and confident. I guess all these would not have been possible without the 3 angels: Pei Shan, Ningxia and Nabilah. Thanks gals!

I shall let the pictures do the talking again:)First slide of our ppt presentation. Crossed out the Credit Suisse logo with a red line, cos it's part of the CS policy that we could not take the logo outside of the company. Another photo of us at our table:) Eveyone looks so professional!
Thor and his 3 angels (imagine Charlie's angels) - Smug look
Thor and his 3 angels (imagine Charlie's angels) - Smart look
Thor and his 3 angels (imagine Charlie's angels) - Silly look

Ningxia and Peishan posing to feign the 'busy with work' look.
I shall end off with a cool Credit Suisse advertisment.


No comments: