Thursday, June 21, 2007

沖縄旅の最後の部分:青洞窟

Always wanted to finish blogging on Okinawa, but I was caught up with many things. But I guess I gotta bring my Okinawa's series to a conclusion before I leave for Nagasaki tomorrow. Haha, I can't wait to go to Nagasaki and particularly this Holland theme park by the name of Huis Ten Bosch. I first came across this theme park when I borrowed a book on Japan's theme park a couple of years back. And I was really mesmerized by the sheer beauty of the park, and I told myself that I would definitely visit that place if I ever got a chance to go to Japan. Finally, my dream is going to come true:)

Oh, anyway back to Okinawa. One of the most memorable events we did in Okinawa is definitely the cave snorkeling at 青洞窟. It's really beautiful, and this is my first time doing a cave snorkeling.

Group pic before going down to the cave:

Overcoming the treacherous path to reach the cave, and at the same time battling the propulsive waves that threatened to sweep us away anytime:

Why is the cave called 青洞窟? Because the water inside the cave is of emerald blue! And it's so clear that you can take a picture under the water!

Me attempting a dive:

The girls relaxing after the snorkel:

And finally, one group pic of all of us inside the cave:

Definitely one of my most mind-blowing snorkeling experiences! If you ever go to Okinawa, make sure you go for the cave snorkeling. Just mentioned 青洞窟 and the shop pple would know where to bring you to:)

No comments: