Monday, March 26, 2007

桜の綺麗な友人

Okie. I am dedicating this blog entry to my dear dear travel mates in Japan. Introducing the 桜の美少女:(from left to right: Jing Ping, Kane Kane and Michelle)

And the 桜の美少年:(Thor and Weili)

Right after my Wwoofing at the goat farm and the strawberry farm, I joined this group of beautiful people at Osaka. Our travel itinerary was to spend 5 days in Osaka, 1 day in Mount Koya, 5 days in Kyoto and the last day in Toba. I am really really thankful to be able to travel with them; without any of them, this trip would not be half as fun.


Weili: He is the chief planner for this trip. He did most of the planning and booking of the guest house and budget hotels. Otsukaresamadeshita ne, Weili san. He is also a big fan of Ramen (he just had 3 Ramen for dinner) and Milk Tea (drinks at least one big bottle of Milk Tea everyday). Good to have him around, as you know he would always be there if you need him.


Jing Ping: This little girl has the appetite of an elephant. She can eat so much, and I doubt if she ever felt full in her whole life. Really a funny character, and if we ever have any leftover food, she would be more than happy to help us get rid of it. Our official ゴミ箱 (rubbish bin).


Kane Kane (pronouced as Ka-Ne Ka-Ne): This girl is always been bullied by me. Her favourite lines are 'I'm very full. You eat lah.", "You eat first lah, it's okay." and very very Kawaii 'Deshou". The good thing is she is very caring and selfless, always putting others' interests be4 her. Very nice girl, in fact too nice at times, so she is always bullied. 誰のせいですか。


Michelle aka Ah Lian: Wah, I tell you this girl is the Chilli Padi. Very fierce hor. Don't ever cross her path, or else you may not live to see the next dawn. Okay lah, but at least she's the Ang Mo type Ah Lian, so she is still considered as the upper class of the Ah Lian society. Very easy-going girl, can joke with her and know that she won't get offended.


Okay, gotta pack my bag now. Moving out of the hotel at 9am tomorrow, and going to Toba to enjoy my virgin Ryokan experience. And in less than 3 days time, I will arrive in APU and officially begin my exchange life in Japan.


Frenz in Singapore, 気をつけて!
Posing in front of a 忍者専門店:
Daimaru's latest print advertisment 1:
Daimaru's latest print advertisment 2:

No comments: